FIND CLASSES THAT FIT YOUR STYLE
Do extraordinary things with your body in a safe training room that is heated and humidified, all our classes are heated to 90 degrees. The hard work you do in class produces results in our everyday lives; from improving posture and lessening back pain to loosing weight and toning up. We are here to help you feel better, move better and live better.
Discover the DOMA difference.
THE RIGHT DEAL FOR YOU
Bring your mat, a towel, a water bottle, and a smile! We will take care of the rest!
We also have mats and towels for rent, and water for sale.
We hope to welcome you soon at DOMA Studio!
TAKING A CLASS?
HERE’S HOW TO PREPARE!
- New students, please register and book your classes online, we will not be taking walk ins at this time
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early for class. Allowing the teachers plenty of time to sanitize before your arrival
- Masks are optional to practice in
- Doors are locked when class starts, please be on time, we cannot accept late students
- Late/ no show students will be charged full single class price ($22) *No exceptions
- Please cancel within 1 hour of start time to avoid being charged
- Please bring everything you will need for class: bottle of water, yoga mat and large towel
- Wear light workout clothing, you will be doing a lot of sweating
- Hydration is very important, drink plenty of water during the day
- Avoid eating at least 1 hour before class
- Come to class with clean feet and body, no perfume please
- Follow the teacher’s instructions and move with group energy
- Please leave your shoes and extra belongings in the cabinets
- Cellphones on silent or airplane mode during class time
- Respect everyone’s practice and social distance, avoid leaving during class
- Most importantly: please make sure you are well before booking your class!
- By booking your class with DOMA Studio you are agreeing that you do not have a temperature (100 degrees or more), flu like symptoms or have been around someone who has had flu like symptoms in the past 14 days. *If any of this possible or true please stay home!
WHERE TO FIND US
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY ABOUT US?
What a great offering especially for someone like me that likes to do classes and have someone else tell me what the next move is and keep it going and flowing. Thank you so much excellent class look forward to putting them on my calendar as long as you’re having them. And then back to the gym! Switching up instructors is fantastic because it switches up your moves and muscle movement thanks for your efforts and offering.
March 22, 2020
I like the welcoming ambiance of the instructor, Kata Matic. She was very accommodating and very welcoming to questions. When she teaches, she has a genuine intent for you to succeed. She's Very clear and has a positive attitude.❤️
February 19, 2020
Doma has been such a great experience so far. I’m utilizing the new membership pass- $30 for 30 days plus a week free when you use another special code! Since the first class I tried, I loved it. I’ve tried a few different studios here in Sacramento and this one just stands out among the rest. The curriculum and passion the instructors have are telling and can be seen in the classes they hold. I’m really glad I choose to try Doma! I absolutely love it—— and the citrus towels given out at the end of class, so good!
February 18, 2020
- Michele Gazzara
January 28, 2020
Oh the class was amazing high energy great workout love the citrus towels. Tamme was highly effective and enthusiastic and gave great instruction!
November 19, 2019
I felt amazing afterward. I loved the intentional slow down compared to workouts I’m used to. Great atmosphere. Very inviting and clean
August 27, 2019
Welcoming and beautiful space! Knowledgable and skilled teachers, and challenging classes. The playlists are amazing too!
July 11, 2019
I took the heated vinyasa with Teguenne (I believe that's how you spell her name) and it was one of the best classes I've ever taken. Such positive energy and really delivered an amazing differentiated class to everyone despite us all being at different levels. It was a perfect pace and perfect energy with lots of support. Even though I have been practicing for awhile I like to tune out of the world and focus in on my instructors words, and she was a perfect guide through the practice. I will definitely be returning to her class and hopefully be bringing some friends.
March 22, 2019
Loving this place. Great studio..atmosphere. Well planned class. Easy instruction. Doable but challenging for all levels. Convenient location. More class times please!
February 16, 2019