FIND CLASSES THAT FIT YOUR STYLE
Do extraordinary things with your body in a safe training room that is heated and humidified for your protection. The hard work in class produces results in our everyday lives. Feel better, move better, live better.
THE RIGHT DEAL FOR YOU
Bring your mat, a towel, a water bottle, and a smile! We will take care of the rest!
We also have mats and towels for rent, and water for sale.
We hope to welcome you soon at DOMA Studio!
TAKING A CLASS?
HERE’S HOW TO PREPARE!
- New students, please arrive 10-15 minutes early for a quick introduction & registration
- Doors are locked when class starts, please be on time
- Bring a bottle of water, yoga mat and large towel (also available for rent/purchase at the studio)
- Wear light workout clothing, you will be doing a lot of sweating
- Hydration is very important, so drink plenty of water during the day
- Avoid eating at least 1 hour before class
- Practice stillness in between postures
- Come to class with clean feet and body, no perfume please
- Follow the teacher’s instructions and move with group energy
- Please leave your shoes in the cabinets
- Cellphones on silent or airplane mode during class time
- Respect everyone’s practice, avoid leaving during class
WHERE TO FIND US
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY ABOUT US?
Katie is amazing and every time i leave i feel great about going and excited for the next class already.
Great instructor, clean studio, challenging classes!
Beautiful, modern studio! Lovely vibe. Perfect temperature.??❤️
Love this studio, teachers are very friendly and love their schedule.
The teachers are Amazing...Great work out, very nice studio clean and friendly.
I tried Doma Studio today for the first time today and it’s my new favorite yoga spot in Sac. Cutest ambiance and great Pilates. I’ll be back!
I highly recommend Doma! It is the cutest studio, it feels like home every time I walk in. Kata’s Yoga Strength class is my favorite! She gets me working the parts of my body I always forget about in workouts, and she makes it so fun! I always leave feeling amazing. Brian is the best too!
Great workout and beautiful space!!
Doma studio’s ambiance is blissful. Every time I walk in, I’m greeted with a friendly smile and welcomed. They have a variety of classes offered to make sure to hit all my workout, both mind and body, wants and needs. No matter how I enter the class, I leave feeling refreshed knowing I can take on what ever may come my way. All the teachers are well trained, keep you engaged all of class and the most amazing thing is at the end, the teacher comes around with an aromatherapy, delicious smelling, chilled towel.
They are so nice and professional. Honestly can say that it is the best yoga studio in the city. ?
Amazing yoga studio!! Would recommand it to everyone who loves yoga.
I have attended several classes so far and I loved all of them. The instructor/owner is very knowledgeable and can easily articulate the movements. Great classes for the advanced or beginner. The decor is simple and urban which I love. Lots of parking nearby.